I offer top to bottom SharePoint consulting services to ensure its successful adoption in your organization. These services encompass:
- Feasibility Assessment. This one-day review determines whether SharePoint adoption can assist your organization in improving operating efficiency and collaboration. If so, includes the recommendation of a specific Office 365 plan. The fee is $350.
- Implementation Planning. Development of a detail implementation plan, for using SharePoint and Office 365, that includes the tasks, timeline, resources and costs for implementing SharePoint in your organization. The fee is dependent on the complexity of the implementation.
- Implementation Assistance. This can range from providing overall guidance as your staff executes the implementation plan to undertaking some or all of the implementation plan itself. Fees are dependent on the scope of services.
- Post Implementation Training. Assist in training your staff in the use of your organization’s SharePoint and Office 365 implementation. Fees are dependent on the scope of the training.
- SharePoint Development. Enhance your exiting use of SharePoint by developing additional functionality using:
- Access Services – Access application development.
- Excel Business Intelligence – Dashboards and reporting.
- Custom Development – Additions to and modification of web pages.
- QuickBooks Integration. Integrate your QuickBooks and SharePoint applications to improve organizational and financial reporting. Fees dependent on scope of work.
You can reach me either at joem@SP4smallbiz.com or call me at 602-474-6822.
Note: I offer the above services for free to any organization that qualifies for either the donated version of Office 365 Nonprofit or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium.